Sunday, January 18, 2009

Steelers Fans Want the Goods


I just tried to go the Steelers' online store.

Not happening. I think it's so busy that they're crashing.

I can't justify spending $30 on an AFC Championship hat. Oh yeah, I have my old one from when they went to Super Bowl XXX, but I bought that for the same reason that I bought a 1996 American League Champion hat - because it had been so freaking long since either the Yankees or the Steelers had gone their respective big dances.

Now? I treat it like the conference-winning trophies in the NHL. Nice to win, even nice to look at, but I don't want it. I want the World Championship one.

I really should go to sleep. I have to be up early to, you know, work.

Oh, and Dick's Sporting Goods has plenty of Steelers stuff, and their site is working just fine.

No comments: