Monday, September 16, 2024

Respect Should Be Expected

 

No respect

OK, so today wasn't good.

I might even say it was bad.

It involved work, respect, and lack of both for me.

I admit, I lost my patience and temper with both.

I'm past it now, save for the delightful side effects of depression and snark, which are in abundance, but as always, I'll deal.

Honestly, I have no other choice, no matter how bleak things feel.

But, if I'm being honest, I suggested to a few people that I'd be willing to just put the equipment up for sale or even give it away.

Yeah, I was that mad.

And I'm still pretty bummed.

The details aren't appropriate to get into due to my desire to not overstep and burn bridges. 

But after all of these years and the so-called all-important compliments that I'm supposed to share with the world (har har) I find myself asking the age-old question: Is it me?

Oh, I could get into the nitty gritty of explaining the effort, grinding, blah blah blah just to get nothing but then I just sound like any other whining fool.

So, I'll keep this to myself.

But, no question, it makes me reassess things. 

This is a continuation of things being dangled in front of me and then disappearing. In that regard, I'm OK, because I'd rather have something definitive. Just be done with it.

But I didn't like how this one happened.

To be honest, I deserve better. But, apparently, I'm also not meant to understand it.

Anyway, thanks for reading. 

Onto tomorrow.

No comments: