Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Taking the Night Off

Part of the Wilton student section from last night. What a great turnout.
I had a post written, but it was dark and angry and even political and not in my best interest to post.

So there's that.

No game in Poughkeepsie tonight due to the weather, so I'm back tomorrow for the FCIAC boys basketball championship.

Here's a great editorial from the Darien (CT) Times, about ... well ... read it. I think it's worth it.

That's pretty much it from me tonight. Days/nights like this are going to happen sometimes, and silence is the best choice for me.

I'll let House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) have the final say. Not as an indictment of President Trump. But as an indictment of everything.

Be better, people. I keep saying it and, yet, I can say no more tonight.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: