Monday, February 11, 2019

Buzzer Beater



This wasn't the game plan for tonight. I was going to write about something else.

But...sports.

I wanted to call some Greenwich High basketball, and decided tonight's game against Fairfield Warde was the right one.

I know both coaches. I know both schools.

It was great to be back in Greenwich High School, where I've called so many previous basketball games.

Paul Silverfarb joined me for the call, so I knew we'd have fun.

But the game was the star, and the two teams gave us a good one. It went to double overtime before Warde prevailed on a Matt Becker runner at the buzzer.



If you just want to listen to buzzer beater that gave the Mustangs a 68-66 win, here it is.


Check this out on Chirbit

With tomorrow being a snow day, we'll do Doubleheader from home. Brunswick is off, so our next broadcast is Wednesday.


No comments: