Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is Just Ridiculous


This picture was submitted to a blog on the website of the LA Times. Now before you get too crazy, let me explain to you that it was taken in Death Valley, CA, and it seems to be the only game in town...and several towns for that matter. You're in the middle of nothing there, so they've got you.

Still...are we looking at our future? I found another picture as I dug through the site that showed gas was $4.69 in LA!

Haysooz Christmas, enough is enough!

(or in other words...WTF?)

This is going to make it tough for me to do those multiple road trips that I wanted to take. Richmond, VA...New Hampshire...Maine...Pennsylvania...Cooperstown...and the road to nowhere.

Darn. This is what sniffing pain fumes does to one when he is getting ready to have people walk through their house that is now on the woefully-bad market.

Yep. We've put the house on the market. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: