Sunday, October 10, 2021

The Brockton Breakfast

 


OK, first thing's first.

This hotel is not a refurbished Motel 6. The Motel 6 is next door. It's just that the soap has the Morel 6 logo on the package.

Deep stuff.

I walked down to breakfast here this morning and discovered that it wasn't what I wanted.

Or that it lacked. A lot.

So I went to the nearby IHOP.

It was good but for the love of Jimmy Dean, it wasn't Waffle House.

So I ate, had my coffee, listened to Ace of Base on the in-house audio system, and went on with my morning.

I still missed my waffle.

But to show that I'm trying to embrace better habits I took a walk after eating. There is a mall along with some other stores across from the hotel so I walked all of it.

I felt better for doing it.

But, now, it is time for a wedding.

No comments: