Monday, September 30, 2019

Just...No

In Mason Rudolph I (must) trust (CBS Sports.com)

I honestly have nothing tonight.

I'd like the Steelers to beat the Bengals because the Black and Gold need a win and beating the Bengals (whom I never used to detest) is delightful.

I'm looking forward to the Yankees in the playoffs against the Twins on Friday.

I'm looking forward to Greenwich and Bridgeport Central on Saturday in football.

I'd like to have some games to call between now and then, and after that as well.

See, that's the one thing I'll offer: I'm not calling enough games or working enough. When others get involved it impacts my paycheck.

No paycheck means several parties, including Dutchess County (NY) child support, get grumpy.

Others satisfy their desire for a hobby.

I worry about making ends meet.

So, yeah, I've got nothing tonight.


No comments: