Thursday, September 26, 2019

Conference Day

A San Francisco treat
With a full schedule on Thursday, a longer post might not be possible, so I'll say a quick hello and come back if I have time later on.

Obviously I'm here in San Francisco but there's a job to do and that's the priority.

So, fear not, if there are stories to be told, and time is on my side, I will be back.

This city is amazing and I've barely scratched the surface.

It also has a heartbreaking amount of homelessness.

But let's keep it positive, shall we?

Remember, The Beatles' last concert was here (save for the Rooftop Concert).

I'm babbling. I'll hope for more time.

*****
I'm back for a minute after serving the moderator for the Hunt Scanlon private equity conference today.

It's a roller coaster of a ride, but it works right up my alley.

There's stress but also great rewards.

And now it's over until November, when we reconvene in New York.

We leave San Francisco tomorrow morning and, if all goes well, I'll be writing from home tomorrow night.

So I'll close for now (unless I find some more time later).

No comments: