Monday, July 29, 2019

I've Got a Few Minutes

And you?
For 211 straight days (209 in 2019), I have found a way to squeeze a few minutes into each night (and some daylight hours) to work on Project 365.

Some days I find myriad topics worth touching on. Sometimes, I've got nothing.

If you've been following along, you've seen both sides.

Over the past few nights, I've let my serious side show. Then I buckled up for the comments.

Anyway, I'm babbling.

Tonight, I'm awaiting family. It's quite a family time around the homestead. I know the drill -- the minute they walk in, I would have to force time to finish the blog.

Of course, I'll be squeezing in a few minutes at their house in North Carolina in August.

So tonight, I'm being totally random.

I found myself wanting to send a GIF of the above picture to someone who abso-flipping-lutely hates everything about that image.

I wanted to send it out of the blue.

If you don't know, it's from a commercial featuring actress Natalie Portman as a fairly entitled young woman who wants her man to demonstrate his love for her.

"Prove it!" she demands.

Watch the magic of Natalie...being...whatever...



Oy. Literally oy.

Ms. Portman is a fine actress, who won an Oscar for Black Swan and was quite good in Garden State.

Then there was Star Wars. Nope. I can't.

So instead of texting a random GIF of Natalie Portman, I'm giving you a random post.

And you? What would you do for love?

No comments: