Monday, May 21, 2012

Coming Home

I have a longer post recapping some of the final moments of my trip in Florida.  It's not done yet.  But I'm sitting in Orlando International Airport, working off of their free WiFi, hoping that the rain in White Plains doesn't cause us trouble.  I'd rather stay here at the airport than sit on a plane.

It's time to come home.  While I'd love to stay, there are people and things to get back to.  So here I come.

All elements permitting, I will be back on WGCH tonight, hosting "The Press Box" with Marty Appel as our guest.

A big thank you to everyone who made this trip possible.  I'll have more to say about the folks here in Florida later (Kris, Lori, Kristi, Brittany, Jen, etc).  But to Roe Lefflbine, who let me park my car at her house, and Ryan DeMaria, who is meeting me as I step off the plane in White Plains, I say thanks.  And to Lisa Slocum, for keeping me company on the phone, and staying patient, well, thanks for just being Lisa.

Thanks to all of you for reading.  As always.

I'm babbling.  Time to board.

Talk to you then.

No comments: