Friday, November 19, 2010

Pump Up Music

A question for you all to ponder...let me explain.

Last week, Chris Erway and I were driving (with the one and only Sean Adams) to the Greenwich/St. Joseph football game in Trumbull.  As "Wingman" got into the car, he told me that he was thinking about music to get him fired up for the broadcast, just as athletes do for games.

The whole conversation, and the tunes we were finding, helped pick me up, as I had been pretty low that morning.

It got me thinking.  I just heard Mr. Imus playing Eminem's "Lose Yourself."  Yeah...that would work.  But what else?  Of course, I suggested Metallica's "Enter Sandman" (of course, out of respect to The Great Mariano).  That would have to be on my list.

So what music would you use?  What do you use to workout to - maybe that's different than what we're talking about?  I'm curious, and looking to be inspired.

Thanks.

No comments: