Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Video of the Day

This is tremendous!  Thanks, Justin!

My 42nd birthday will forever be remembered as a great day, capping off a great weekend.  I got to take a road trip, have breakfast at Waffle House, stroll around the outlets at Reading, PA, grab a Coca-Cola Icee at a Wawa, find old-school Steelers merchandise in the outlets at Tannersville, PA, have dinner at Wholly Guacamole, and laugh a lot with my wonderful Carrie.

That was just Saturday!

Sunday was the GYFL, but also dinner back in Brooklyn with Carrie.  Monday was some wings and shrimp, a few drinks, a Rangers win (a really good game - Martin Biron is everything I expected him to be in net), and more laughs (especially at "Family Guy" Season One)

I assumed the worst, but I had the best.  I had over 100 birthday wishes on Facebook, along with phone calls and texts.

You are all amazing.  Thanks for the reminder.

No comments: