Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rob's BG Five After Week Nine: NOW WHAT?

I guess by process of elimination, this is my new Bill Gonillo Five:

1) Staples (9-0, Last Week: 2) - They're still perfect. They play Central for the title on Friday. The game's location has been moved so many times that I expect it to finally be played in the parking lot of the rest area on I-95 North.
2) Pomperaug (9-0, 3) - I'm still on their bandwagon.
3) Masuk (9-0, 4) - Yep, I'm still with them also.
4) Bridgeport Central (8-1, 5) - A remarkably impressive beat down of New Canaan.
5) New Canaan (8-1, 1) - It's tempting to drop them to sixth but I won't.
6) Greenwich (7-2, 6) - A good, solid win against St. Joseph. I knew the Cardinals would respond, and I'm so tempted to pop them back up to fifth or even fourth, but I can't since I'm the so-called "voice" of the Cardinals. Two missed extra points are the basic difference in their season. Wow.

No comments: