Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Magic Moment (With VIDEO)

This likely won't be up for long, but here it is for now(the link is here)

I guess the world isn't right unless the Yankees are the ultimate villains. The jealousy is over the top, and the complaining about the lack of the salary cap is off the hook.

So today, on "The Press Box", I've decided that we will not only celebrate the Yankees' 27th title, but we will address the whining. We will dig into the salary cap, the money, and all the other garbage. I know Nick Angotto will join us from Hawaii. I hope you will call in as well - 888-454-3378.

We'll talk to you live at 2:00 PM Eastern.

And by the way, congratulations to the Phillies on a terrific 2009, and a good World Series. I have a lot of respect for them.

UPDATE: And of course, the SOB's at MLB got the video removed. Losers. Seriously.

No comments: