Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Biting My Tongue

Laurel and Hardy. Because they're awesome

Sometimes, I have to walk away.

You see, saying what I believe isn't always the easiest thing in the world. It's certainly freeing to speak my mind, but there are just times when I can't or shouldn't.

I watch nonsense happen all the time. I see bullying. I see lies.

I see and hear stuff that makes my ears bleed.

I want to rip each person.

I can't.

Sometimes, there is a price that is too steep to be paid, or my actions may impact someone else.

Some fights just aren't worth it.

So I stay quiet.

Plus, to be honest, what is there to gain by diving in on the interwebs? I'm not dumb enough to think I can make them change their mind.

But I want to defend people also. Sometimes I want to defend myself, sure, but mostly I want to defend people who attacked for a variety of reasons.

Just as I'd like the same.

Anyway, I'm babbling. We'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: