Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Long Day Is Over

Now take that space and, basically, cut it in half.
Honestly, I don't have much in me tonight. It happens.

As always, I poured my heart and soul into 14 innings of softball. There are reasons why I do things the way I do them. I'm not saying I do them particularly well.

For those who love charts and graphs and colors, I barely had space for my phone and held my scorecard on my lap. I didn't even bother with my iPad or laptop.

I tried to work with a crew I've never worked with, including two different young broadcasters -- one for each game.

I'm proud to say I've now done something with ESPN, as well as with Yale.

I thought I was ... ... ... meh (as always), but others say differently.

Thanks to those of you who supported me in one way or another. I really appreciate it.

I didn't get a recording of either game, and that's fine.

I otherwise lack the eloquence tonight, so I'm going to sit this one out.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: