Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Separate Videos...Two Good Laughs (Or Let's Just Do "Linky Dinks")

The Boston Bruins do some very original commercials.  I'm not sure if I've posted this one before, but I laughed quite loudly at this, given the very nature.

Of course, I don't necessarily believe in dating in the division.   But that would also include rivals.  I mean, dear God, I couldn't ever - under penalty of DEATH, date a Mets fan.  Or a Cowboys fan?  Come on, people - priorities here!

Thankfully, I have Carrie, a loyal Yankees/Rangers/Giants fan.  OK, we disagree on football, but how could I ever disrespect the G-men?

With the World Series beginning (and yes, I'll watch when I can), take a look at this crazy video featuring Giants' closer Brian Wilson.  I think he feels some "good vibrations."

While we're talking about the Series, best of luck to former Hudson Valley Renegade Josh Hamilton, who absolutely killed the Yankees (*sigh*).  The Poughkeepsie Journal picks up the local angle.  My friend Sean Ford has nothing but great things to say about Hamilton, who he saw at Hudson Valley on both occasions - 1999 and 2006.

OK, I'll stretch to three videos.  I've never been a big Neil Young fan, or a big fan of Crosby, Stills and Nash (with or without Young), but the idea of Young, Steven Stills, and Richie Furay getting together to play "For What It's Worth" is still pretty cool.

Stills' voice is still amazing.

Joe Posnanski wants to talk about something called the "Hawaii Chair", and at the same time, opened my eyes to the "Cami Secret."

The New York Knicks (remember them) are trying to haul fans back in again.   Hmmm...maybe if they didn't have terrible ownership and a medicore team...

OK, back to the Yankees.  Sport Radio Interviews has GM Brian Cashman talking to Mike Francesa.

The Rangers were the better team, folks.  Period.  I congratulate them.  That's all I will say about that.

Another video (OK, that makes four).  LeBron made an ass of himself, but this is great.


Lots more to write (so much drama in high school football), but I'm out for now!

No comments: