Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A Little Something To Get Ready For the Playoffs (or "Bomberoo!")

Occasionally, the stat geeks (aka "Sabermetricians") at River Ave Blues give me a reason to keep their site on my Google Reader. Today, they posted a scary-yet-hysterically-funny video to get me (and YOU) fired up for the defense of the 2009 World Series.

Now before you watch the video, I can already see it happening. One person in particular is starting to behave in a way that had me seething last October. Yet I thought perhaps maybe, oh I don't know, fatherhood and other priorities would have him (or her) occupied and finding better things to do than attempting to bring me down. Of course, I'm not truly their target. It is the phony fan that prompts their rage/abuse (and I don't disagree with that at all). Believe me, I can not stand that kind of fan.

Let's play nice, boys and girls. Because even if they fail this October (which, sadly, I expect), they are still the 27-time World Champions.

I digress. You want the video. You need the video. The video is now yours.

You just can't explain baseball.

No comments: