Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi, Everyone (With VIDEO)

The posts are few and far between these days because I'm now without a laptop. The infamous elbow of Matt Weinberger wrecked my laptop screen back on February 20th. Dell fixed it - or thought they fixed it. Then the screen died and here we are. I'll be receiving a new computer eventually.

So let's see if I can do better than my last post. Today, I'll spare you any life updates and such. No vague mentions of anything, and please let me say - once and for all - that I'm not making any references to my marriage or Sean's mother. We get alone just fine, with a common goal - Sean! In fact, I just saw Sandi a few hours ago for Sean's physical and we chatted, focused on Sean, and I wished her a belated happy birthday (she's joined the 4-0 club).

I don't really get into my relationships here(at least not in-depth). You might notice I've made no reference to if I'm dating, have dated, and so on. I've also never gotten into the demise of my marriage. What good would it do? There are too many variables, and too many opinions, so it's best to let it go.

My concerns of date are: Sean, career, finances, personal, etc. Sometimes the stress gets to be too much (like the way I handled something in the pediatrician's office before - I snarled but felt badly for it and calmed down) but I'm overall doing well.

The motto remains: KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

Hopefully I've cleared everything up. Thanks for being patient with me as I maneuver through this transition of homes and the lack of a PC. And now here's something we hope you really like!

Stay thirsty, my friends!

No comments: