Monday, August 27, 2007

A Musical Interlude

My friend and broadcast partner, Sean Kilkelly, wrote that he went to see Montgomery Delaney (a fave here at "Exit 55") last week in Greenwich. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get to go, and am still wanting to see him perform. However Sean found some video of Montgomery shot while he and Keith Kelly performed on a radio show in Portland, Maine. I would have to say that this song is probably my favorite of his, called "Son of a Son."

Friends, I implore you to have a listen (and a look) at the work of a fine artist with a wonderful story to tell. It's cool to have somebody like this in "New York's Back Yard" (are you listening at The Peak?) and it's even cooler to say that, in an offbeat way (through emails) I can tell you that I've met Montgomery. There are just some people in the world that you root for, and he's one of them.



Montgomery Delaney "Son of a Son of a Son,,," from CTD3 and Vimeo.

No comments: