Sunday, February 16, 2020

So...That Was a Miss

(Found online)
Short post tonight.

Last night's edition didn't exactly go as intended.

That point I was trying to make was that I had a bit of an epiphany that, sometimes, I think what I write is often silly.

Think of it as album filler. You know, "Taxman," "Eleanor Rigby" and among the classics on Revolver, but "Doctor Robert" and "I Want To Tell You" are sort of the songs that take up space.

I felt like there were bigger stories for others to tell. Like I said, I wasn't in a bad mood or or bad place. I just felt my stories weren't relevant yesterday.

However, people were quick to tell me that they do care about the blog content. Thanks much, all.

Believe me when I say it was not meant as a pity party, so I'm a little embarrassed.

But, again, much appreciated.

It's just been one day at a time and it continues to be.

It's almost playoff time and I hope I'm really busy.

No comments: