Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Restraint

Gotta keep some thoughts in the cloud.
I didn't hold back on "Doubleheader" today. Sometimes I can't resist, even when I know I should.

So, today was a day like that.

And some of it I absolutely do not regret.

On the other hand...

But, this is what it comes down to: we're way too sensitive. It's exhausting.

Still, I dare not say what is on my mind, and either keep it to myself or speak it in quiet quarters.

Some days I'm good at it.

But we dare not criticize.

Hey, The Clubhouse is back tomorrow at 7 p.m. from Grand Prix NY in Mount Kisco. Doubleheader will also be there at 4 p.m. (if all goes well).

Mark Jeffers and Dave Torromeo are back with me for another season. Plus Dave says he's going to join me for Doubleheader. I'm pretty happy to get the gang back together.

Basketball Friday. Hockey Saturday. Wrestling Saturday. Yes -- two events in one day.

In between? Taking care of lots of stuff.

Sleep? Ha. I'll try.

Onto tomorrow.

No comments: