Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On The Road (and I'm so jealous)

The folks (or folk!) over at Greenwich Roundup do an exceptional job of gathering all of the feeds of the various blogs related to Greenwich (of which I'm pleased to say I am one, and they include me).

I really hadn't looked at too many of the other blogs that are listed, but today I wandered (as much as one can make a mouse wander) to The Blonde Excuse, where the webmistress Lauren was talking about her road trip. "Hmmm", I thought. "Road trip." "Rob like road trip."

And Mongo like candy. But I digress.

Anywho, my reading and looking at her pictures led me to the website dedicated to her trip in question, What Now Wanderers where Lauren, Sarah, and Nicole are rolling across roughly half of the USA, filming their exploits for a documentary to be shown at a later date.

You can read the genesis of the whole plan here.

They're delightful young women, from what I read, and are having a blast of a time. I enjoyed seeing their visit to Hallmark, and some of their other exploits. I hope they know (in my opinion, and if I have a vote) they can stop by the spacious WGCH studios from some publicity in some capacity after their trip has ended. Or, we can just talk, because few love the open road more than I do.

Anyway, go check the blogs out. Happy motoroing!

No comments: