Sunday, November 09, 2008

I like to Move It Move It


Back when life was...you know...normal (whatever that is), we took Sean to see "Madagascar." It was his first movie in the theater.

Now, with life in the nearly new normal, I took Sean (with my mom and niece, Steph) to see "Madagascar 2." Funny stuff. Generally I'll give it two thumbs up, though I thought there were a few boring points that had the overwhelmingly young crowd getting restless. Still, I don't think you can go wrong with a Sunday morning of Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman (who isn't quite as neurotic this time, unfortunately).

The penguins are hysterical, the monkeys are funny, and King Julien and Maurice are great.

So overall, if you enjoyed the first one - go. If you have a child - go.

Here ends the review.

No comments: