Sunday, January 20, 2008

Check Those Links

I've updated the links over on the right side of the page. Several of the additions include some intelligent Yankees blogs from writers like Peter Abraham and Mark Feinsand, and regular folks like River Avenue Blues and the Yankees Chick. OK, before you start, the Yankees Chick has a clue. I didn't add her for purpose of either equality or eye candy. Read her, watch her, and listen to her and you'll see what I mean.

Some links got wiped out because they haven't been updated in a year or so. Start writing some things and I'll return them. One of the blog writers has promised me that he'll be returning soon, so I gave him a reprieve.

And...drumroll please!...I've added a link for my pictures. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelyankee/ and please be kind. It's just the road pictures right now, but I'll be adding more.

No comments: