Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An Early Look at the 2007 WGCH Football Broadcast Schedule

Just a quickie for you - I have in my hands the 2007 high school football broadcast schedule for WGCH. Sean Kilkelly ("The Killer") and yours truly will call the following games, though I suspect that I will add some Brunswick games as we get closer. So here it is and recognize that it is strictly a preliminary schedule. In other words...

SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Friday, 9/14 - Greenwich at Bridgeport Central - 7:00
Thursday, 9/20 - Darien at Greenwich - 7:00
Friday, 9/28 - Greenwich at Trumbull - 7:00
Saturday, 9/29 - Rye at Harrison - 1:30
Friday, 10/5 - Danbury at Greenwich - 7:00
Saturday, 10/6 - Port Chester at Harrison - 3:00
Friday, 10/12 - Our Lady of Lourdes at Port Chester - 7:00
Saturday, 10/13 - Westhill at Greenwich - 1:30
Friday, 10/19 - Greenwich at Brien McMahon - 7:00
Friday, 10/26 - Wilton at Greenwich - 7:00
Friday, 11/2 - Greenwich at Stamford - 6:00
Friday, 11/9 - Greenwich at Naples (Florida) - 7:30
Friday, 11/16 - FCIAC Championship (if GHS plays) - 7:30
Thursday, 11/22 - Greenwich at Staples - 10:30

Again, this is subject to change, especially if we cover any Brunswick games.

3 comments:

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Lourdes at Port Chester? What a waste of a Friday night!!!

Rob Adams said...

If I had my guess (and I probably shouldn't say this), this game will get changed to Hackley visiting Brunswick over at the Cos.

Personally I see a few other opportunities to do this right but as always, cooperation is key. I'd love to get some stringers aboard again (Tom Pollina anyone?) but considering the budget (that is, none) how many people want to do this for nothing?

Then again, those guys at WELI do it, and don't get me started there...

Of course, this is just between you and I, right?

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Just between you, me, Slugworth, and a pudgy Lex Luthor!