Thursday, April 18, 2019

Not Today

A happy group of Mahopac Indians
Like everyone, I have thoughts about the hot topic of the day.

No, I really don't prefer bat flips, but I get that it is the popular thing in baseball today. We're in a "me" era, and the pitcher simply needs to get the batter out.

Oh, that wasn't the hot topic of the day?

As has been established, talking politics serves little purpose, given everyone just wants to yell, and nobody is reasonable. I also see an almost-sickening obsession with Donald Trump at times. Just nothing good will come out of discussing it. Let's just say everyone won.

Or lost.

I'd rather just post the crazy Clarkstown North/Mahopac baseball game that I called today. Calling that game was a complete escape.

Sean enjoys the reclining chair in the back of the press box/coaches room
I got what I wanted. I got to go to Mahopac -- with Sean (shockingly) -- and call a baseball game. The Indians had to rally in this one, and it nearly wound up a tie game due to darkness. So listen and enjoy. I've scoped out most of the between-inning breaks for your convenience.

1 comment:

Nicole M said...

Great game..and thanks for getting me thrunthe 5th in the car. Thought I almost missed it..who knew it was only half over. Haha .