Friday, March 21, 2008

Have a Good Weekend

Yesterday went very well in my March Madness brackets. Today didn't quite go as well. I mean, who saw a key injury striking UConn? A lot of these things can't be predicted.

Oh well, I've always said I'm not a good prognosticator.

I visited with my old friends today at the red bullseye. It was good to see them, and I felt a little weird. I don't think I've been there since October or November, and there was some deja vu or something. That's OK.

Happy birthday, Sandi. I'd give you a compliment here, but you don't take them well, so I'll quit while I'm ahead. I just hope you had a good day, and Sean and I tried to give you a nice night.

I'm off to Pennsylvania for the weekend with Sean and Stephanie and Laura and Steve's. Sean will have a blast with Kendall and Emma. If you don't know who these people are, then buy a scorecard! I'm conflicted about going, but I'll go, and we'll have fun. I doubt I'll be able to check in, so be safe and well, and if Easter is your thing, then enjoy.

I suspect David Patterson will still be New York's governor when we next get together, but you never know.

No comments: