Tuesday, January 31, 2023

It's Not Happening

 

Even he's not feeling it

I've been home from calling basketball for a few hours.

Brunswick won again, this time beating Greens Farms Academy. Since GFA isn't far away and they've always been nice to me (plus John Nash is there), I enjoy the chance to call any event of theirs.

Oh yeah, and AJ was my producer for LocalLive. So there was a lot to like.

Otherwise, I made a quick Target run and came home.

And had no energy.

Well, I barely had enough energy to concoct a meal.

Since then I have yet to write a word until now. 

Some of it is just being tired while some of it is just not feeling a profound post of any extent tonight.

Burned out? Nah. 

More like a little run down I suppose. Life has a way of doing that. Things happen and you worry about loved ones and you just don't feel the urge to conjure up a happy-go-lucky post.

Explaining the "why" of this mood of mine would be to violate others' business. It's their situation. Not mine.

So I put my feet up. I didn't even turn the TV on.

Oh yeah, remember how I said I had to calm down and not pack for a trip that is five weeks away? I went up into the attic last night and brought some shorts down. I'm just staying ahead of the game that's all.

There's more to today but I'm going to wait to tell you that story. I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm hoping that resolves itself and then perhaps I can explain.

So that's my story tonight and I'm sticking to it.

I'm fine. Really.

It was a good day despite how this post sounds.

Tomorrow will be of a similar theme with Brunswick basketball once again taking center stage.

No comments: