Saturday, June 26, 2021

Insane. Utterly Insane

 

It was Pride Night at the stadium

I've called a lot of games.

I've seen a lot.

I've never called a game-winning grand slam until tonight.

And, basically, I know it was coming. I think we all did.

Anthony Seigler launched a missile that gave the Renegades an 8-4 win.

I mean, this is just crazy. This team has won eight in a row and they're never out of it.

Down 4-2, they cut it to 4-3 before an Elijah Dunham home run -- his first as a professional -- in the eighth inning. Elijah was my guest on the "Rob's Roundup" segment we film before games and I told him I kept saying he was so close to hitting one out.

Tonight was that night.

This is getting fun.

The 13-game homestand ends tomorrow with a tribute to The Beatles.

Join us at the ballpark!

You never know what you're going to see.

Oh, and we were filmed for the show "Homegrown" on the YES Network. So there's that.

I'm meeting Sean for dinner now. What a night.

No comments: