Sunday, August 11, 2019

I'll Pass

A double rainbow over Stewart Airport on Thursday night
I think I'm going to sit this one out tonight.

It's a combination of being tired and tapped out.

I don't want to write deep stuff. I don't want to write angry stuff.

Not to say there isn't positive stuff. There is.

But then again, I had a long debate over the picture I posted the other night. The person did not even read the post.

So...

Instead of negativity, I'd rather just pause and step away.

The upcoming radio schedule is: no show tomorrow, then we're moving Doubleheader to 4pm starting Tuesday. We'll do the show Tuesday through Friday, then I'm taking the next week off. Then I'll be off Aug 26-27 (can't say why yet). Then back fresh on Aug 28.

Tomorrow is Monday. We can start fresh then.

I have plans tomorrow night. Might have to write before I go.

No comments: