Friday, March 08, 2013

Not Exactly Out of Touch

I've been a fan of Daryl Hall and John Oates since the mid-70s, when they did "Rich Girl."

I have some of their CD's, greatest hits, etc.  I've never seen them live (bummer) but always liked them.  To some, they are considered a guilty pleasure, largely due to their string of major hits on the pop charts in the early 80's.

To each their own, I guess.

Anyway, I saw John Oates post a link to an article, that began with the title/question:
One on one with John Oates After more than 40 years, is it finally cool to like Hall and Oates?
 I tweeted to Mr. Oates that it's always been cool.

Anyway, I got a response in a matter of speaking:

Hey, for whatever it is worth, a retweet and a favorite is, to me, sort of cool.

All of this means nothing, I suppose.  It's just nice to see.

Carry on.

No comments: