Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Thought For The Day

I was struggling to come up with a TFTD, which is part of why I'm not going to commit to doing one every day (plus some days I don't have the time or I'm not near my computer - shockingly).

Anyway, with it being February and the Super Bowl approaching, I found a video of Steve Jobs introducing the famous Apple 1984 ad. It's a little long, and there's an awful interpretation of Irene Cara's "Flashdance...What a Feeling" (an awful song). But if you stay with it, the payoff begins at 4:08.


Then I Googled "quote of the day" and there it was. A George Orwell quote! Symmetry!
"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time."
Have a good day! Happy February! And oh yeah, Groundhog Day is tomorrow, for whatever that's worth.

No comments: