Monday, February 14, 2011

I Hate When I'm Not Feeling It

I started to write something earlier, and it was just not working for me, so I bagged it. It violated some of my tenants, which indicate that if it's just too snarky and I can't quite put it in the right words without offending, then I must delete it. So I did.

Happy Valentine's Day to all, especially my Carrie. Duty calls, so I will be at Hamill Rink in a few hours for the Greenwich/Staples-Weston-Shelton game.  Game time is 6:45. You can hear it live on WGCH.

Pitchers and catchers reported to Tampa today, so the major leagues have begun. The minor leagues begin in a few days.

There's a joke in there, but it's just too easy.

The Beatles won an historic Grammy.  Nice!

I'll let Macca take us out here.  Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: