Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! (With VIDEO)

Seems appropriate...


This Mother's Day weekend also seems like a perfect time to drop some more Rule 55's on your situation. In short, I'm having an amazing weekend.

I wish I could find the audio, but I once had my mom on the radio - 1990 was the year - on WMJV (Majic 105), which is now a country station.

Don't take your parents for granted, though that seems needless to say. I'll be with mine today, as we'll gather as a family on the chilly beach of Fairfield, Connecticut. She, my sister Laura, my sister-in-law Debbie, and my nieces Laura, Kristy, and Charity all deserve the best that their myriad kids have to offer. I hope Sean gives Sandi a nice day as well.

To those who are without their mothers, pause and remember them. Seems only fair.

Happy Mother's Day, one and all.

No comments: