Friday, May 15, 2009

So Much Time, So Little To Do

Wait...strike that, reverse it.

Between a crashing computer and bad internet service, I have been a non-factor on the ol' bloggo (by Ronco). There was no Press Box yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control. Everything is supposed to be okey-dokie today.

If you have the vaguest interest in the Yankees and the new Stadium, then you have to keep reading ROSS (I wrote "Russ" accidentally the last time I discussed him) over at New Stadium Insider. This time around, he not only breaks down the upcoming homestead but discusses all the idiocy and lunacy provided by Mr. Lonn Trost and the rest of the 26-time World Champions.

By the way, yes the Yankees changed their batting practice policy, but it's not enough. It's still exclusionary and just plain wrong. I get closer and closer all the time to saying that it's just not worth the aggravation any longer.

That's about all I have time for today. Gotta show to do! Other stuff will wait.

No comments: