Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mets/Phillies...Let's Get it ON! (The In the Stands Version)

Perhaps it's because I know that Yankees fans can be quite the asshats that it does my heart good to read about boorish behavior in other places. Not surprisingly, this comes from Philly - a town that's also known for being...um...pretty bad.

By the way, Boston, you don't get off easy either, but I'm not here to knock you. Just a quick note - the Bruins lost last night. I'm not sure hockey fever has gripped the Hub, but I know of at least two TV's that watched the game in NEW YORK. For the record, I like the B's and wanted them to win. Alas, no.

Anywho, back to the issue at hand. Overall I don't think that Mets fans' behavoir is that bad normally...just...(oh stop it, Rob. Please be more positive).

So read the musings of those over at Deadspin and, by extension, the 700 Level for more.

No comments: