Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Big Three

This isn't going to be very exciting...

1) Greenwich (Last Week: 1) - Not a great game against Darien, but I can't believe anybody is better right now. Still the penalties (too many to count) were troubling.
2) Central (2) - Back to business against Bassick. I'll be paying attention to their game against Westhill next Saturday.
3) Staples (3) - A definitive win against Harding.
4) New Canaan (4) - Smacked Ridgefield around pretty good. Ridgefield is either a mess or New Canaan is that good.
5) Westhill (5) - Won a crazy gut-check game against Trinity Catholic. Now onto Kennedy Stadium. They can make believers of all of us.

Still on the fringe: Wilton.

We get to make the drive to Trumbull on Friday night. Yay. I think I'm going to go up early and have dinner with my sister and her family, or something like that. Maybe I'll bring a book and sit in the parking lot outside of McDougall Stadium. Anything but sitting in traffic on Interstate 95 or the Merritt Parkway. I suggest that you either do that also, or listen to us on 1490 AM, or at WGCH.com. Hopefully Sean will rejoin us for the call. We missed him last Thursday.

We visit Harrison for the Huskies and the Rye Garnets on Saturday.

No comments: