Monday, April 09, 2007

More: Imus Suspended

Don Imus has been suspended by both CBS Radio and MSNBC, effective Monday, April 16. I have written several things about this topic already, and had another post ready to go, but want to take a night to sleep on it because my blood is boiling so much right now that I want to be careful before I say anything foolish. I will offer that I think something is very wrong in our society and that we should all take a moment and look ourselves in the mirror. I also think MSNBC and CBS Radio capitulated to Al Sharpton out of fear, yet this man, along with Jesse Jackson, has no credibility whatsoever. One has uttered flat-out lies and the other called New York "Hymietown", yet neither had their feet held to the fire. I'm ashamed. Think twice before you listen to or watch these media outlets. Other than that, I will say no more...for now.

Sleep well, all.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

I'm on your side Rob and I'll leave it at that. I can't possibly describe how I feel about Sharpton and the rest of "them." Oh, and by the way, by them I don't mean all black people.