Wednesday, October 11, 2023

I Don't Feel Like Thinking

 

Me, awaiting Mark and Dave to join me at the table for the show.

So, I just got home from "The Clubhouse" a few minutes ago.

It's the first time that Mark Jeffers, Dave Torromeo, Bob Small, and I have been in the same room in a few months.

The first show went quite well. Mark May and Ed Kranepool were good guests.

The audience at Hotel MTK in Mount Kisco liked us.

We had fun.

Then, as we always do, we solved world issues following the show.

Or we ate dinner. Maybe both.

Back there's lots to think about for me and, to be honest, I don't feel like adding thinking about a blog post.

So here we are.

Oh, it's nothing bad necessarily that I'm thinking about. Some of it is quite exciting. The rest is just mush.

We did a perfectly fine show.

We talked about various things related to all of our lives.

My brain feels a bit overwhelmed.

Plus it's now 11 p.m. and I have a lousy night's sleep ahead of me.

Again.

A cat will undoubtedly wake me up sometime after 4 a.m.

So, tonight, I don't feel like coming up with something to write.

Nothing profound is in my brain at this point. Or, put it this way, nothing I can write about at the moment.

We can be -- well, I can be -- our own worst enemy. My biggest issue, perhaps, is when I think.

Thus I overthink.

So instead of digging tonight, I'm just throwing these words down and going to bed.

Honestly, that's it.

No comments: