Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The Mid-Week Morass

 

I did "Doubleheader" from this fascinating place today

You know how occasionally I beg for a night off?

Yet I still throw some kind of a post together?

We're here tonight.

See, the thing is, I'm not fake. I bleed here, even when I muzzle myself.

I'm currently muzzled.

And, if I begin to bleed, well, it could get messy.

I'm not ready for that. 

Yet.

Oh, it could happen eventually and it could be cathartic.

But it's not going to happen tonight.

So, I can tell you that we wrapped up the spring season on "The Clubhouse" and I did a show that I'm reasonably proud of from the Sports Business Institute Camp at Fordham University's Westchester campus.

It's always nice to be anywhere that has a connection to Vin Scully, even if it's tangentially related to where he went to college.

It wasn't a bad day, to be clear.

But I'm content to just keep tonight's post short.

Until tomorrow, friends.

No comments: