Friday, June 24, 2022

I'm Benching Myself




It feels like today is a good day to grab some popcorn and say very little.

I categorically disagree with the big announcement of the day. I have no business telling a woman what to do with their body.

But I also see hypocrisy is cool today. "Whataboutism" is fine so long as it swings a particular way.

Hey, so long as everyone can say "But her emails" then all is cool, no?

Because that helps.

Actually, no it doesn't. Those words don't help the conversation tonight. 

Be part of the solution.

That being said, I'm also a journalist and I believe those opinions should be very limited.

Besides, my words have no impact. None. Zip.

I pondered just posting a picture of the Supreme Court with no text.

I pondered a lot of things to write.

Ultimately, this is enough. In fact, it's probably too much.

As I said, I'm sitting out.

Topics have been heavy lately. 

See you tomorrow.


No comments: