Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A Quick Tuesday Night Hello

 


I'm going to keep things short tonight.

I served as the PA announcer for the Renegades so, by the time I got home, I was starting midnight in the eye.

The bonus -- as I continue to highlight -- is getting to see Sean. Further highlights include the many friends I have there, including the crew I work with in the PA booth. Plus I get to see good baseball.

Of course, the downside is that I got home after 11 p.m. and I'm tired.

I still don't know that I'm what anyone wants in terms of doing public address announcing but I guess it's going fine. 

I'm back with them this weekend for two games.

I feel like anything else that I'd want to write about tonight would take too long so I'm going to grab some sleep.

Oh and I'm starting to go out of my mind without any games to call. Just thought I'd add that. Apparently, I was once decent at it.

Offering Fran Pomarico a coffee


No comments: