Wednesday, June 08, 2022

The Desk

 

He approves.

I got a text: the legs were in!

I mean, the legs for the desk I wanted were in at Ikea!

But I had things going on today.

And tomorrow.

And Friday.

And Saturday.

So, yeah, given my luck, oh well.

But then a window opened and, in a fit of spontaneity, I jumped in the car.

New Haven, here I come!

To be sure, I checked the Ikea app to confirm their inventory. I liked my odds.

I shot up 95. Well, as much as one can shoot up 95. I was able to be there in roughly 45 minutes.

I wasted no time. I went straight to the self-serve area with the furniture.

Everything was there in front of me.

I paid, loaded the car, drove back to Greenwich, and had it put together within an hour.

So, now, it's time to really set it all up. From there, I can decorate.

That's it. That's the post.

I'm tired so that's enough.

But steps are heading in the right direction.

No comments: