Monday, March 09, 2015

Is It All a Test?

From Saturday in Stamford
Yesterday, I posted what I thought was a pretty strong column - via hanradio.com - about a girls ice hockey fiasco that I witnessed on Saturday. I thought for sure when I posted it on my Facebook page it would spark discussion.

That sound I heard was crickets.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because I posted the following a few hours ago.


Boom! So began likes and comments.

It's all fairly fascinating.

What I'm guessing is this is another example of Short Attention Span Theater (of the absurd). Or because today is Monday. I really don't know.

I have no quarrels with those who commenting and liked the above status, but it did sort of prove my point about social media, um, er, "enthusiasts."

Anyway, another rambling rant from here. Alas, we move on.

Just very curious.

No comments: