Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sean and Dad, Working Together

I swear, I'm not going to post everything that Sean does for the Wilton Bulletin.

Oh, who am I kidding?  I can't make that promise.

But I am going to post this - from today's paper.  The dad (um, that's me) wrote the story.  The son (played by Sean) took the pictures.
All pictures © Sean Adams, 2013

The color shot, © Sean Adams
The story won't be on the Wilton Bulletin website until  Tuesday, but it's in the paper today.

I hope these experiences are giving him memorable things to talk about when the question "How was your summer?" comes up.  Maybe it's not as exciting as going to Splash Down or camp or whatever, but it's something that not every kid gets to do.

We already had a request in the office from someone who wanted a copy of one of Sean's pictures that he took a few weeks ago!
"Daddy, the chick looked right at me when I took it." © Sean Adams




No comments: