Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baseball Broadcasting

This is Graham McNamee.  Every sports broadcaster should know his name.
This makes Rob happy.

Very.

Happy.

My good friends at PCTV76.org, Tom Prizeman and Shane McGaffey, put the broadcast online of Pleasantville's baseball victory over Hastings.

Tom and I called the action, with Shane doing his usual fabulous job on camera.

It was the first baseball game I had called in almost three years, when I did the Renegades and Brooklyn Cyclones, a day after calling the Gades and Staten Island Yankees.

There was a little rust, but it felt good.

I miss it like you have no idea.  Unless you are a loyal reader of this blog, in which case you probably know I have probably whined about not calling baseball incessantly.

I've got one more game scheduled with Tom for the spring season.

No comments: