Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In the Greenwich Post

Photo courtesy Paul Silverfarb/Greenwich Post
I'm in one of those stretches where time is tight, stress is high, and I'd probably write the wrong thing anyway.  So it's just been easier to lay low for a while.  I should write about our great hike to the top of Overlook Mountain outside of Woodstock, NY (man!) or about family camping (or maybe not).

I can't - under any circumstances - ignore the effort my friend Paul Silverfarb put forth when he visited us at "The Press Box" a week ago.  Paul had been wanting to do an article about the show and finally had the chance.  He stayed with us for the two hour show and interviewed us (and Sean Adams) after.

The finished article hit the stands last Thursday.  You can find it here.  Thanks to Paul for stopping by and putting this together.

No comments: