Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Vin Links

I said I owed you them, and here they are. I'm way behind.

We'll start with something current. Awful Announcing is back, and they have an amazed Vin as he sees a beach ball get loose.


Many of the links will come from Tom Hoffarth. Like this, where the Great Scully calls Kirk Gibson's epic home run in the 1988 World Series. On Nintendo.


Check out this stunning collection of photographs from Sports Illustrated, featuring the master.

In case you missed Vin announcing he would return in 2011...

Tom Hoffarth reports on the happy news.

Here's Tom's reaction to Vin's press conference.

Tom collected other reactions to the news.

OK, we've caught up. Without getting all "Rule 55" on you (or too personal), I have a lot on my mind right now. Serious stuff. Inquiring minds know where to get hold of me.

No comments: