Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anatomy of a Picture

OK, people, let's get to the bottom of this.

By the way, hello from Virginia Beach.  The weather is good, although cool.  The company is great.  The food is great.  The beach is comfy.  The water is cold.

But I digress.  Yesterday, I posted this picture, taken by my cellphone...
Now, what was supposed to be a priceless view of #LifeIsGood as turned into a mini Adams controversy.

Yes, my legs look red in the picture.  But I was sitting in an orange sun tent (that's the key to keeping me on the beach). I did get some color on my legs the day before, but it was further up on my thigh.

But that didn't stop Facebookies from telling me that I needed more sun screen.  Even after I told them that I was fine, some persisted.

Last night, I took uploaded pictures off of my Panasonic camera.  Have a look at almost the same angle...
They look more red in the cell phone picture.

But, most of all, my girlfriend - the nurse - said I was fine.  And as I sit in room 1010B thinking about breakfast, my legs look quite colorless.

I appreciate the concern, but trust me, I'm fine.

Carry on.

No comments: